Saturday, November 24, 2007

INTRODUCING LILY MARIE FAITH

It's amazing how fast nine months go! It seems as though we just found out we were pregnant and now here she is. Truly an unbelievable blessing! So far she is sleeping and eating well. Double blessing for mom!Here are the proud big brothers! Everyone is adjusting well and loves having her home!
Here she is in the special outfit Daddy bought to take her home in. I think Dad did a great job! I love pink and she looks good in it!
All for now!
Lori

6 comments:

Jennie said...

woo hoo! I want to meet Lily Marie Faith!! Soooo adorable...Congratulations!! :) Enjoy her!

Haylee said...

she's so cute Lori. Congratulations!

L&D said...

Yay, congrats! She's gorgeous.

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh Lori, she is just a doll. I love her hair.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I am a friend of Fiona and found you through her and Lovella and have been following your blog for a bit. Just wanted to say congrats on your little girl. She is beautiful. How wonderful that God suprised you with this precious addition to your family.

Blessings,
Leana in Argentina

Fiona said...

She's SO adorable and I can't believe how much a little baby girl can look like Dwainer! Now that you've posted about her, I hope it's ok if I post about her, too. :) Love you guys. Congrats!