Sunday, July 1, 2007

A GREAT DAY FOR A PICNIC!!

Lastweek we got our new camera so I've been having some fun
with it. I suprised the boys with a backyard picnic. Ryan and Jacob say it was the best picnic ever!
Our students are gone and we have the house to ourselves. How lovely to be just us again! I have posted a few pictures of the boys on their new bikes. They are mighty proud. We are hoping Ryan is brave enough to ride without the training wheels by the end of summer. He's gonna have to be cuz Jacob might be doing it himself! Have a great day!

5 comments:

Fiona said...

Hey, now that your house is empty and you have it to yourselves again, can I move in? ha ha Just kidding! Had you scared there for a second, didn't I? I'm booked until early November, so you don't have to worry about me until then ... although I wouldn't mind seeing you guys between now and then. Let's hang out some night. Miss you! I'm very happy for you that you made it through those girls in one piece. You rock, sister-friend!

P.S. Good job on getting a post up so ... quickly? :P

Fiona said...

I take back my P.S. from my last comment. Do you realize it's been A Great Day For A Picnic since July 1? I saw some great Kelowna pics that should be blogged about. :P

Fiona said...

I'm about to take you off my sidebar on my blog ... ooooh, I'm so tough, aren't I?

L&D said...

I keep checking back here looking for new belly shots. How are you holding up these days?

Lovella ♥ said...

Today is Thanksgiving and I popped by to see what the girl with the thankful heart was thankful for.
Have a great day with your family

Love Lovella