Tuesday, April 29, 2008

IN A NUTSHELL

Well it's been another busy few months. Lily is already 5 months old and is such an amazing baby! Sometimes I can forget she's even in the room. She simply enjoys her playtime, eating time and nap time. How wonderful for me! I am very thankful! We went to Hawaii for a week with the our family and it was sooo nice to wear shorts and sandals for a week. The day we came home it snowed. Crazy or what!! I've posted a few shots of the kids.

Ryan is getting close to the end of his first year of school. Overall I think he has enjoyed it. He does fret once in awhile about the thought of going to school everyday next year though. I know he'll do fine. He catches on to things very fast and usually only needs to be shown something once and he's got it down. He loves his little sister!!
As for Jacob, well, he's mister social. He's almost always got a smile or snuggle for me at anytime of the day! Some days I need lots of those! He warms my heart. He will start preschool in the fall.
I've also been up to some quilting. I have 4 on the go. I finished Lily's crib quilt and had it quilted by a lady I know that has a long arm quilting machine. It turned out amazing. Well, I gotta get to bed. Just thought I'd do a short post so it doesn't say my last post was 3 months ago on Lovella's Blog. I was feeling a little exposed with my neglect to blog. I think maybe she did that on purpose to make me do a post!!! heehaaa!
Off to bed!



4 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

Oh Lori, your quilts are amazing. I am always impressed with your sticktoitivness. Once you start a quilt you finish it and beautifully at that. Miss Lily is just adorable in her big crib and her big brothers are such good looking lads as well.
Thanks for taking your blog from the bottom of the update list. . you should be good for a while.

Fiona said...

hey girl! nice to have you back. the kids are growing up so fast. i've gotta come over soon and talk to that mr. social. he's so funny. LOVE the quilt, but i'm not surprised it's so beautiful. i'll be starting mine in september, so you know i'll be calling on you again. love ya!

Jennie said...

Oh my word...beautiful! The quilt and your children!! :)

Fiona said...

Happy Mother's Day, Lor. I hope you have a wonderful day and that you feel celebrated.