Tuesday, January 1, 2008

DWAIN BUILDS A HOUSE!!


I must say I am very impressed with the mansion Dwain built for Sophie our dog. He slaved away out there in very cold weather to build this for her for the winter months. Just before I took this picture I laughed so hard I almost blew the stitches out of my C-section. I hadn't looked at it till then and didn't realize how big it was. His dad actually came by to check the chickens and saw him working away at it. He told him it was big enough for the dog and him if he needed it!! Hee haaa! Funny Dad! I actual was thinking the same thing when I saw it. That's why I laughed sooo hard!!! Love ya Dwainer!!

2 comments:

Lovella ♥ said...

wow, does that house have a loft? Good job Dwain. You and Sophie have a good snooze. Maybe if Lori can't find you she'll have to check the dog house.

Fiona said...

I think Sophie deserves it. :)