Thursday, January 17, 2008

MY LITTLE GIRL!


I dreamed a long time about doing this. I love to bake with my boys but there was something about it this time that was different. The future flashes before me as I think that this was the first time of many that I will bake with my little girl. So much to teach, so little time!! We decided on banana bread with chocolate chips as this is a favourite among the men in the house. Lily was wide awake and so I thought I'd have her help me out a little bit. I had her on the counter while I was getting my ingredients together. She watched me for about 20 minutes as I mixed and blended and then decided she'd had enough. I think she figured it wasn't worth it for her to wait for it to come out of the oven anyway! So she took a nap!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is too cute lor b4 you know it shes going to be standing on a chair next to you wanting to help in anyway she can

The Friesen's said...

Adorable!
What else can I say?!

Jennie said...

Love it!! :)

Lovella ♥ said...

Love the new label. .. how special it is to record your earliest memories for her. I know she'll love it when she is old enough to wonder if you enjoyed doing these things with her.