Friday, January 19, 2007

HE WAS A JOLLY HAPPY SOUL!!!

With the emphasis on WAS a happy soul! I've gotta be nuts to be sitting at my computer at 2 am in the morning writing a blog. I know I won't sleep now unless I write you all just a short note. I was on my way to bed when I looked out the window and saw this poor ole white man sitting slouched in my front lawn. This time I am not kidding you! I saw this man the other day and he was looking pretty happy. Every time I looked out my window he was there with a big smile on his face to warm my heart. Well, tonite when I looked at him sittin there on my lawn, well my heart went out to him and I thought I'd make him famous for a day on the worldwide web.
I'm not too worried about him though, I am sure he'll be back

Goodnite!!


1 comment:

Lovella ♥ said...

He might want to get that Scoliosis checked out. I had no idea you were such a night owl. It's funny the things I've learned in this world of Blog.