Saturday, February 17, 2007

LIFE IN THE FAST LANE!!

So here I am again! It's been two weeks since our family grew. And I am wasted! Sunny and Bonnie have proven themselves to be very energetic young girls. Overall I think the next 5 months should move along fairly smoothly. But please pray that I can keep my patience!
Sorry about the leaving a comment glitch! I chose to moderate my comments for awhile because I was getting some weird ones from people I didn't know. I forgot I did that and didn't check my dashboard to see if I had any. I assumed I didn't. Blonde moment!! Thanks for all the nice comments you left. You should now be able to read them all. So here's my life update in a nutshell.

I got a job! Yes, a job!! What am I thinking? Am I nuts! Well, sometimes I am but in this case I was pretty level headed. I wasn't looking for a job it just fell into my lap. Aren't those the best kind. I know that this is what God wants me to do because he made it fit into my schedule so perfectly and handed it to me with not really any effort on my part. I will be working Saturday and Monday at the Aldergrove Credit Union, Matsqui Branch as a bank teller. I am quite excited. It is extremely close to home also a big bonus. I start this week.

This week Ryan and Jacob got sick with a cold and then croup set in in the night. Not fun at all! Now I have a bad cold as well. I've been a mess the last 2 weeks with a bladder infection and 2 weeks of antibiotics cuz the first prescription didn't work. So if that wasn't enough already, my womanly monthly hit me hard for 5 days. Aycarumba!! I probably haven't been that fun to live with!

On a positive note, while I was at the doctor I happened to mention I was feeling a little tense in the neck and back! I wonder why??? so she referred me to a massage therapist. Thank you Lord!! I enjoyed a 45 min massage on Thursday! I already can't remember how it felt anymore but I know I want to go again!!!!Heehaa!

This Wednesday I took the girls to Kids Club at church. I was doing the craft so I hung around for the evening. We made a beaded cross necklace on leather rope. It was a hit! Tonite the girls are having 2 friends over for the evening and they are watching Princess Diaries. That will keep them busy for awhile.

On Monday Ryan and I are going bowling with his preschool class. He's quite thrilled. He thinks he's gonna beat me! Maybe I'll let him! Well, gotta have a shower and start getting dinner ready. Got 4 loads of laundry waiting and a dishwasher that needs to be unloaded and filled.

1 comment:

Lovella ♥ said...

of course you'll let him win. Maybe you could bring along a video camera. If you want to see a really cute example of playing with a child check out "life is like a box of chocolate" site on my link list. It's so cute. anyways, really glad to hear that you are still alive and kicken. Hope the boys get better really soon. Stay in touch my dear.